Monday, June 6, 2016

Wedding :: Shannon & Ryan // The Mill Photography Studio

Ok, this was so much fun. Kindred Oaks was one of the first venues I shoot at when I started doing weddings. I'll always have a soft spot for it. Elaine Lincoln was always so sweet to me and we both learned a lot together. Not only did I see the venue grow but the people as well. Sue Jones-Clinard has been a big part of Kindred Oaks as long as I can remember, working there and taking care of many details. So i've known and worked with her daughter Shannon Clinard for years as well. They see tons of photographers so I was very honored when they asked me to photograph Shannon's wedding yesterday. Such a fantastic day.










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment